More from this track:
- Texture Creation Utilizing Shin-Etsu’s Unique Emulsifiers–Sponsor Spotlight
- Sponsor Spotlight: DSM Nutritional Products, LLC
- Sponsor Spotlight: Active Organics
- Skin/Sun Science (moderator)
- Do Nanoparticles Penetrate the Skin? Sunscreens and Beyond
- Reactivating Sunscreens via Azobenzene Compounds
- Skin's Microbiome and Topical Product Implications
Optics, Physiology and Biophysics of Color Cosmetics
Speaker: Gabriela Oana Cula, PhD, Research Manager, Physiology and Biophysics, Johnson & Johnson
Thursday, June 26 11:45am–12:30pm
Optical effects based on how biology interacts with pigments and other topical coatings are discussed in relation to the physics of light reflection/refraction. Topics considered include HD makeup, soft focus effects, skin illumination, evening of skin tone, etc.
All exhibitors, sessions, presenters, times and locations are subject to change without notice.