Research & Discovery
Save time & money, sign up online!
Sign Up For C&T Summit AnnouncementsJoin the C&T Summit mailing list to receive announcements and updates about the event!
C&T Summit is a highly-interactive two-day event, designed to spark innovation and inspire the creative utilization of science in cosmetic product development.
Featuring a high-level technical conference and hands-on, practical application workshops, C&T Summit is an experiential learning environment aiming to transfer knowledge through participation.
Here's what attendees had to say about the 2014 C&T Summit; for more information, read the Cosmetics & Toiletries recap of the event.
- "The opening keynote was phenomenal. I made some notes I plan to take back to my company."
- —Jennifer Musat Kulik, research scientist, L'Oréal
- "The keynote was amazing and great for this event—it had so many themes that could really relate to almost any industry."
- —Rosanna Mootoo, evaluation scientist, L'Oréal
- "Everything has been outstanding...the venue, great topics and great speakers."
- —Michele Robertson, Kolmar Labs
- "The event exceeded my expectations."
- —Ni'Kita Wilson, Catalyst Cosmetic Development
- "You've got the right combination of theory and application.”
- —Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., Siltech LLC
- "[The C&T Summit] added something different that's been missing from other events."
- —George Deckner, Deckner Consulting Services
Rachel Grabenhofer, conference program director and Cosmetics & Toiletries editor, is currently planning the 2015 Cosmetics & Toiletries Summit. The details will be announced soon at both www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com and summit.CosmeticsandToiletries.com.